Take Your Tanach Teaching To A New Level!
Introducing a unique professional learning opportunity:
Where Nechama Leibowitz and digital technology meet.
Nechama 21C is a 10 hour online, self-paced course designed specifically for teachers of Torah and Navi on all grade levels, and shared on an interactive e-learning platform. Course participants engage with video presentations, tutorials, selected articles, web-based resources, interactive tools, and shared media in order to:
- Learn, practice, and implement Nechama Leibowitz’s methodologies, including:
- Cultivating Empathy by Creating Meaningful Connections to Biblical Characters and Values.
- Promoting HOTS: The Surprising Key to Strengthening Basic Vocab and Grammar Skills
- Flipping Learning to Foster Student Inquiry
- Analyzing, Comparing, Evaluating, Defending
- Identifying Keywords to Unlock Hidden Meaning
- Asking the Right Questions to Foster a Love of Learning
- Master user-friendly digital tools to implement Nechama’s methods.
- Analyze examples of best practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues in applying these methods and tools to your own curricula.
Watch a quick tour below: